It is possible to playback and analyze the ORF data which is stored by the DS-2000 Data station or AU-4100 with the CF-7200. However, only 16-bit ORF file can be playback or record, 24-bit file cannot be playback or record. Also, the data cannot be written in the CF card attached to the CF-7200 by using the USB node.
The data file name type which can be handled in the CF-7200 is determined, so changing of the file name type is necessary.
Move the ORF data which has been changed the name in the PC to the CF card.
1. Check if the power of the CF-7200 is turned OFF.
2. Take out the CF card from the CF-7200.
3. Insert the CF card to the media reader.
4. Move the data from "cf-7200" to "logger".
5. Check if the power of the CF-7200 is turned OFF and insert the CF card.
6. The operation is complete if the file is appeared in the list display of the CF-7200.