Do you have any advice on installing the RP-1700 series Rotary Encoder?
Please observe the following points.
• Supply the power of the Rotary Encoder from a power circuit which is isolated from power circuits connected to motors or other high-power loads.
• Do not arrange the power cable in parallel with or in common with a high-power line.
• Separate the power cable from the signal cable as far as possible.
• Be sure to use a double shielded signal cable.
• Do not extent the signal cable more than necessary.
• When supplying the power to the Rotary Encoder with AC power input, be sure to install a circuit breaker to prevent electric shock, short-circuit or ground leakage.
• Install the instrument apart from equipment that generates strong electric field or magnetic field.
• The Rotary Encoder is provided with COM and F.G as a common terminal. Securely connect F.G to a good ground because failure to do so may cause malfunction.
• Do not install the instrument where explosive atmosphere, poisonous gas (sulfide gas, etc.), and liquid are present.
• Do not install the instrument where exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not install the instrument where powder dust, iron powder, etc. are present.
• Do not install the instrument where saline matter is present.
• Do not install the instrument where radioactive material and magnetic field are present, and vacuum.
• Install the instrument where the operating temperature is - 5 to + 55 ℃ , and not subjected to rapid temperature change.
• Install the instrument where the operating humidity is 95% or lower.
• Install the instrument where 2000 m or less above sea-level.
Copyright © ONO SOKKI CO.,LTD All Rights Reserved.