1. Overview of the Common memory
The common memory has three modes as follows. Please choose the mode from them according to your measurement application and purpose.
The data storage for the common memory is overwritten in the address from number 1 which has already been stored the data. Print out the previously stored data or transfer them to a personal computer via RS-232C before overwrite storing if necessary.
2. Storing the data to common memory
1. Set the measurement condition.
Set the measurement conditions for normal calculation or dual calculation according to the data to be stored in memory. Only when LP memory is set, set the storage interval as well. The storage interval is switched each time you press the secondary function panel switch [Period].
2. Select the memory mode to be stored the data.
Press the secondary function panel switch [Mem Mode] to activate the memory mode. Then press the panel switch [Mem Mode] several times to select AUTO, AT LX, or LP.
3. Press the panel switch [Store] to start storing operation. When AUTO or AT LX is selected, calculation result data are stored in the AUTO or AT LX memory each time calculation is completed. In this case, the address number is incremented automatically. When LP is selected, instantaneous value data which is measured in specified storage intervals is stored. In this case, the address number is incremented automatically. Calculation and storage operation are continued until the memory capacity runs out. When there is no free capacity in the memory, calculation and store operation are stopped automatically. To stop store operation, press the panel switch [Store] again.
■AUTO/AT LX memory storage operation
■LP memory storage operation
3. Storage data recalling operation procedure
• When the address number is changed by pressing the panel switch [ADDRESS ▲·▼] with recall data displayed on the screen, the recall data is also changed accordingly.
• The bar indicator of the recall screen indicates the display value, regardless of the memory type.
• List display is not possible for the LP record memory.
1. Activate the memory mode and select the common mode.
Press the secondary function panel switch [Mem Mode] to activate the memory mode. Then press the panel switch [Mem Mode] several times until the AUTO, AT LX or LP memory is selected.
2. Specify the address number to be recalled.
The address number is incremented or decremented each time you press the panel switch [Address ▲·▼].
3. Execute the recall operation.
Press the secondary function panel switch [Recall] to recall data from the AUTO, AT LX or LP memory. To turn OFF the recall mode, please press the panel switch [RECALL] again.
4. List display switching of recall screen
When the panel switch [LIST] is pressed while the AUTO or AT LX memory recall screen is displayed, equivalent continuous A-weighted sound pressure level, single event sound exposure level, maximum value, minimum value and peak level are listed. If the dual calculation data is recalled and displayed, equivalent continuous A-weighted sound pressure level, single event sound exposure level, maximum value, minimum value and peak level of main and sub data are listed.
5. Recall screen and panel switch
While the recall screen is displayed, only following panel switches can be operated. To enable inoperable switches, press the secondary function panel switch [Recall] again to cancel the recall mode.
[LIGHT]: Back light ON/OFF switching
[Main / Sub]: Main/sub screen switching
Only when the dual mode calculation data is recalled.
[Recall]: Recall ON/OFF switching
[2nd]: Panel switch function switching
[Address]: Address number switching
[LIST]: Normal screen and list display switching