Chassis Dynamometer for 4WD: Emission test system
· Conforms to various regulations including USA, UN and TRAIS.
· Worldwide standard of φ48-inch roller and AC dynamometer are used.
· ”Torque-calculation technology” is applied to achieve high response torque control
· Adopted strain gauge type torque measurement system with high accuracy
· Components necessary for emission test are included, such as wheel holding unit, centering device, roller lock device.
· Application software necessary for emission test is installed, such as road load setter, driers aid, gas emission data processing
Measurement and control board
Flexible Automatic Measuring System-Release 5
Flexible Automatic Measuring System-Release 5 provides a variety of testing systems to suit advanced tests flexibly such as EV/HEV test by utilizing the simulation, measurement technologies, control technologies and know-how that have cultivated through FAMS-8000.
·Flexibly supports EV/HEV tests
·Control unit and measurement unit can be located separately.
·Direct sensor input to a measurement unit without convertor
·In-house production of model calculation unit allows easy maintenance and constructive system
-FAMS High-Speed Link-
By connecting 2.5 Gbps cable, data sharing and synchronism are enabled by using shared-memory.
-FAMS MCU (Model-based Control Unit)-
Control model with MATLAB®/Simulink® can be executed in real time.
Breaking the functions down into more manageable enables high speed processing.
·Screen switching function: measurement screen or drivers aid screen
·Supports a driver by letting he/her know various measurement data to check the driving conditions.
·Drivers aid supports driving operations through displaying target speed patterns and target gear shift timing graphically.
Vehicle restraint device（Semi-automatic）
·No need to make special modification to the test vehicle.
·Can be used for almost any types of test vehicle.
·Enables safety driving operation
·Easy to reproduce the test result
·Easy setting in a short time without personal difference
Engine Cooling Fan
·Vehicle speed following engine cooling system
·Applicable fan type:Centrifugal fan, axial flow fan etc.
·Can be adjusted setup position depending on wheel base and front wheel holding unit.